tl;dr – I left France in 2016 (after a burnout and a depression) and am now living near Cotonou in Benin, a country I started visiting in 2009 to produce music (Brass Bands mainly). When I moved 4 years ago, I stopped working in the « musicbiz », and started evaluating new business opportunities with my Beninese wife. When she died last year, I went back to my consulting job, but towards Francophone Africa mainly.
Abomey-Calavi, Bénin Rep.
Independant Consultant / Freelance
What do you do?
Help African businesses and startups in Change Management & Digital Transformation. Remotely during this pandemic, of course…
Need help? Contact me here.
And right now?
- 2 new blog posts in French, part 1 & part 2, about digital transformation management in Africa: « Réaligner le développement digital de l’Afrique sur ses besoins réels ».
- Did many posts on my Music Education…
- Helping a friend setting up her Men’s clothes shop.
- Trying to finish a long blog post on the future we’re heading to post-COVID19 (Yes I know…)
- Updating the African Music Forum when I find music I feel…
- Looking for opportunities in Bénin 🇧🇯 or Togo 🇹🇬: change management, digital transformation, marketing or general management… Contact-me here or LinkedIn.
- Managing digital marketing for friends such as Steve Shehan.
- Launched a project to help smallbiz in Bénin today…
Oh, BTW: Happy New Year 2021!!!!
Now on the blog
- Test #ActivityPub
- Erik Satie – Gymnopédie No.1
- Henri Salvador – Jardin d’Hiver
- Yiri Yiri Bom – covers and Gnonnas Pedro
- Caption, anyone?
I don’t write often. But I do post some interesting or fun stuff. You wouldn’t want to miss it, right?
Now On Twitter
This page is inspired by Derek Siver’s nownownow.com project